Happy Independence Day to our American comrades.
We felt it was a good time to make another update post mentioning some of the new articles and sections of the site we’ve added over the past week.
- Our HEMA Club finder now has 295 schools in the listings.
- We have added a new section to the Learn HEMA part of the website, Path of the Cavalier. This section provides a resource list of historical sources that teach mounted combat.
- An article titled, ‘Is being a swordman martial arts? The benefits of swordsmanship‘ has been published.
- An article aimed at fans of the Japanese manga and animation show ‘Demon Slayer’ has been published that discusses the importance of breathing in real-life swordsmanship.
- An article examining demographic data about the HEMA community in the United States has been published.
- An article providing safety tips when historical fencing has been published.
- An article discussing the differences between SCA Armoured combat and HEMA has been published.
- An article discussing how to teach children Historical European martial arts has been published.
Please look forward to more updates soon.
people have visited this page